All About the New Kitchen
Are you afraid to navigate all of the cupboards and drawers around the kitchen?
Jean Plust is here to help! In this instructional video she'll show you how to navigate your way around the newly renovated kitchen - from the cupboards, to the dishwasher and all the in betweens.
Coffee Hour Check List:
- Arrive at 9:00am (1 hour before service starts)
- Step 1: the dishwasher
- Follow the instructions posted to the right of the machine
- Turn on 2 levers and 1 button
- Machine will be ready when it reaches 68 degrees
- Step 2: Get the coffee going
- Fill 2 percolators from the shelf above the sink (80 cup + 40 cup)
- Coffee in the fridge (decaf + regular)
- Plug them in and turn them on
- Step 3: Preparetea
- Fill 2 large kettles are above the gas stove
- Heat them on the electric stove
- Set burners to max. until water boils then reduce to min.
- Get 2 tea kettles for serving from lower cupboard beside the electric stove
- Tea is in the cupboard above and is made later
- Step 4: Apple Juice
- Juice is in the cupboard below the microwave
- Small glasses are in the cupboard above
- Fill glasses and set them on a pink tray in the fridge for later
- Step 5: Find the milk, sugar, cups, cutlery etc.
- For milk look in the small white fridge
- For sugar and glassware look in the upper cupboard to the right of the white fridge
- For napkins look in the upper cupboard to the right of the dishwasher
- For serving spoons look in the drawers of the island
- For coffee cups look in the upper cupboard to the right of the fridge
- Step 6: Prepare the tables
- Tablecloths are in the corridor
- Bring out coffee sups, sugar and serving trays etc.
- Step 7: Clean Up
- Put cups, trays etc. on dishwasher racks
- Slide one rack at a time into the machine, pull down the dishwasher lid
- 1 cycle takes about 1 minute
- When cycle is complete pull the rack out and let them stand until they are okay to touch
- Put everything away where it was found
- Congratulations! You're all done!