St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
54 Queen Street North
Parking is available both in the church lot, accessible from Queen and Roy Streets and, on Sundays, at a parking lot along Weber Street and the Court House Lot on Queen Street.
On-street parking is available on adjacent streets.
The church has limited handicap and special needs parking (off Queen Street at the Covenant Chapel Entrance).
Unlimited Indoor Sunday Parking - With the completion of the library’s new parking lot we have free Sunday access to over 400 indoor parking spaces. When you enter you will have to take a ticket from the machine in order for the entry gate to rise. When you exit just put the same ticket back into the machine to raise the exit gate.
Non-Sunday Parking - Only a limited number of parking spots within the Church Parking lot are available during the week, since most are rented during working hours. However the disabled parking spots are available . . . as are other spots along the same entry-way off Queen Street. There is metered parking along Roy Street.
- Service begins Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday school is held during the service. The children are brought from their Sunday School Classes into the Sanctuary during the 2nd last hymn of the service for Children's Time in the Sanctuary.
- Nursery care is available each Sunday morning.
- During the summer months a special themed children's program is run during the morning service.
- We celebrate the Sacrament of Holy Communion four times per year. Usually on the first Sunday in March, June, October and December. We also send Elders out to many local Senior's Homes to distribute the Sacraments in conjunction with the live TV broadcast of the service.