Thanks to your generous givings and your spontaneous gifts we are able to support a kinds of wonderful and diverse ministries. When making a donation here are some of the programs you are supporting.
- $40 supports our Stephen Ministry for 1 week
- $70 provides flowers for 1 Sunday
- $60 provides the bulletin for 1 Sunday
- $80 covers the cost of the Church Library for 1 month
- $100 or $200 will change a life... and help us reach our $90,000 Presbyterian Sharing mission goal
- $115 covers the cost of our Youth Ministry for one week
- $175 supports our Music Ministry for 1 week
- $225 keeps the church office running for 1 day
- $250 supports our Christian Education Department
- $100-$300 helps to feed 300 people at New Year's Dinner or May 24 BBQ
- $400 supports our Parish Nurse program for 1 week
- $400 maintains our building for 1 day
- $2,800 covers the cost of 1 TV broadcast.
E Transfer Donations
If you would like to donate via E transfer please use the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Participating banks include: TD Canada Trust, Scotia Bank, CIBC, and Bank of Montreal. Please note Royal Bank is not available at this time.
From your bank payment page, go to payment/transfer page. Click on add payee. From the drop down list, choose other, then go to St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Kitchener [or St. Andrew's Presb. Church-Kit for CIBC].
Codes for donations in your payment/transfer page are:
4 digits followed by a capital letter, specifically your Envelope # + Letter.
General Support of Church: XXXXG
Missions/Prebyterian Sharing: XXXXS
Support for Television Ministry: XXXXT
Presbyterian World Sharing and Development: XXXXP
National/International Outreach: XXXXN
Christian Education Support: XXXXC
Memorials/Funeral donations: XXXXF
Local Community Outreach: XXXXL
Camp Kummoniwannago Registration Fees: XXXXK
Camp Kummoniwannago Donations: XXXXD
Where XXXX = Your Envelope #
If you do not have an envelope number, please use # 6000 ( this is a number provided for those individuals without personal givings envelopes) If you would like to be assigned givings envelopes please phone the church office ( 519 ) 578-4430 during regular business hours and an envelope number will be provided.
Click the button below to donate! Follow the instructions to log in your credit card and contact info.